Sunday, October 21, 2012

Update: Rachel will make her debut

I've mentioned this girl in some of my posts and in my photos.  She's agreed to become a coblogger, so I'm going to have to do some editing.

Anyway, to the one possible reader other than myself, this girl is my twin.  We had to have been separated at birth, and I've actually written about our "meeting" on our Goodreads friends details.  She reads most of the same books I read, so get ready to hear some lame puns because she's an even bigger fan of them than me.

I'm excited.  We've wanted to be booktubers with another friend of ours, whom I've also invited to be a contributer, but I know there would be a lot of staring and silence if we were to post videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.