Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best Christmas Present

For all of you east coasters, you've probably gotten through the excitement of opening presents. So, share what your favorite gift was below. It doesn't have to be a book, but if you did receive some you can say which you are most excited to read next.

My turn: I got the rest of the books by Daniel Handler/ Lemony Snicket that I needed to fill up my collection of signed first editions by him. I don't actually read these collectible copies, but I am most excited to read Why We Broke Up or one of his adult fiction novels. I know that either will be hysterical.

I also got some new TOMS and Blake's book, Start Something that Matters came with it for free. I think that is going to be a very interesting and inspiring read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.