Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bookhangover?

So, a book hangover occurs when you read a really good book, then start a new one but are still in the world of the previous because it was so fantastique!

I first saw this word and I thought it meant being really out of it from staying up reading rather than drinking and partying, though one could say that one imbibes the text and that books can be a party. Oui? Non?

I've been finding myself thinking about the characters from The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski. I hope there's a follow up or a book about Asher. This is my last book hangover.

What was the last book that caused you to have a book hangover? You can use any definition of the word, even make up your own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.