Thursday, March 28, 2013

Divergent by Veronica Roth Movie Art!




Look at this cool art I found someone reposted on Twitter!  This was done by a fan, who it was I have no idea but I wish I could give credit to the talented person who created this piece!  It pictures the fairly newly selected cast, which I am very excited about.  I have a good feeling about this Theo James guy, even though I pictured Max Irons as Four as I was reading it.  After all, Veronica herself wanted him to get the role :)

How excited for the movie are you?  Feelings about the cast?

2 comments:

  1. I have been a bit hesitant to read this. There is the fact that this might be a fun read even though the world doesn't make sense. And then there is the fact that I might not like Tris.
    Great review, Carly!

    regards,
    micky of Automotive Body Shops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you read The Hunger Games? Divergent is very similar, just with a different setting but again there is the dystopian aspect with a strong heroine. I liked it, but I thought it was very slow. For the most part, Tris is likable. Not everyone agrees with me, but I think she was a bit unwise at times

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.