Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Have the Weirdest Dreams

I bought a dream dictionary a little while back. Dreams have always interested me, and this book looked pretty cool but this book is strange! I'm still debating whether or not it was worth the money because the ridiculous explanations it gives act as entertainment. It was written in the 1970's; no judging here but it was probably written by people under the influence of some drug.


So, it works like this: you have a dream. Then you search through this dictionary the subject matter of your dream. Finally, it tells you what the dream meant.

I don't remember my dreams that often, and I don't have much time to write during the weekdays, but I've been finding myself writing my dreams down during the weekends.

Its funny how strange dreams can be. You'd think that if a dream was that weird, you would be able to remember it well. Perhaps it's just me, but I couldn't remember a single detail of the last dream I documented.

Guess you're wondering what my crazy dream was about. I don't know if it was crazy but it shows that you dream about recent thoughts. In essence, dozens of dark figures surrounded my house during the night. They had guns, and I thought that was the end of my life. I even recall saying that this was the new Boston bombings. Those occurred early this week and its all that CNN is covering. All I can really remember is the feeling of desperation, believing that my life was over. It was awful.

While I was writing down my dream, I looked back at some previous entries. Now this is the best part of writing them down. You look back and wonder what food you ate before going to bed that lead to your wacko dream.

What's the oddest dream you can remember???Try writing them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.