Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Don't Look Down

Guess what was released today?  An epic still from Divergent!  I hope you don't mind heights and rooftops...


These pictures are getting me excited for the movie.  I read Divergent about a year ago and have a very bad memory of things I haven't read in awhile.  Personally, and I know I'm going to get a thousand "What?  You're crazy!"s right now, but I didn't think the book was that special.  I mean, I can' even remember what happened in it.  I know Rachel read it, but she can't even remember reading it.  There's no way this can be the next Hunger Games because it's not memorable enough. Now, I liked it, but I don't understand the hype over this book.  It's just another dystopian, a genre that has become the new vampires for me.  It's getting over done.  Where's the originality these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.