Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TFIOS CASTING

Did you hear?  Issac and Hazel's mom were cast!  And who are these two being played by?

ISAAC...

I thought that the last time I had seen him was in Nickelodeon's The Naked Brother's Band, but I literally just went,"That looks like the kid from Admission," which I saw a couple days ago (Just a note, Admission wasn't funny.  Big let down.)  I never thought that Nat Wolff could act, and it's not like Admission was great, but I'm excited to see him play Isaac.  If John Green liked him, that's good enough for me.

HAZEL'S MOMMY...
LAURA DERN
I'm sorry to say that I have no idea who this lady is.  I haven't seen Jurassic Park, but yay she got casted!  That means that seeing it's one step closer to seeing it on the big screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your thoughts?  Excited to see the movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.