Friday, July 26, 2013

TMI Jewelry

So, new officially licensed jewelry for The Mortal Instruments is being promoted along with the upcoming movie.  I took a look at the site, and I'm a bit disappointed.  The pieces range from $60-80 from what I can see, and they look kinda cheap and ugly.  Sorry if you like them!



These are pretty gaudy, I'm sorry.


However, Hebel Design has cool pieces. I remember when Cassandra had a link to them on her website.  Their jewelry looks a lot nicer and has a better variety,is cheaper, and are more connected to specifics in the books.  Plus, many pieces are handmade.  Quality stuff!  I want these Shadowhunters' bling!!!!!!

Look! You can even add a Swarovski crystal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.