Monday, August 26, 2013

More Exciting than Miley Cyrus' Twerking: Divergent Trailer Reveal


I know that Miley Cyrus' performance at the VMA's kinda stole everybody's attention.  I mean, just look at the Smith family's reaction.


Meanwhile, the fangirls were going nuts over the first trailer of Divergent.  I guess this makes me a poser, but I was very tired yesterday and did not see it live.  I saw it first thing this morning, and I'm really looking forward to the movie.  It looks great, but I kept thinking that Theo James looks way older than he should.  I'm always wary of book to film adaptations since you have such impossible hopes, for no one can bring what you personally envision to life.  However, I'm confident that Divergent won't majorly disappoint.


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.