Friday, August 30, 2013

More Mockingjay Casting!

Wahoo!  I'm already excited for Catching Fire, and then I hear this news??


I have the original article link for you, but basically all you need to know is this...

Natalie Dormer= CRESSIDA


Evan Ross= MESSALLA



Stef DawsonANNIE


I don't know much about these actors.  I've only heard of Evan Ross because he was in According to Greta and I'm an obsessive Hilary Duff fan.  However, I'm most eager to see Annie come to life.  Finnick is my favorite character by far of The Hunger Games trilogy, and I love his story with Annie.  Stef Dawson is beautiful and delicate looking, just like I imagined.

How excited are you for Catching Fire and Mockingjay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.