Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas List

My parents are doing something a little different this year.  Let's be frank, which parents actually get exactly what their kids want unless they look at a list and buy verbatim? Well, certainly not mine. "There's a receit, and you can return it," says my mother.  Except I feel terrible returning it because they tired to find something they thought you would like. Ahh, the trouble with presents and having to fake your joy!

My mother stole this idea from Food network magazine, I think.  The Christmas list will consist of these categories with one item in each: something to wear, something you want, something you need, something to read. You can get creative with these, but Ididn't  need to make up something like the lisence plate of a brand new car for something to read. Obviously, I can definitely come up with something:)

Something to read: a James Dashner tree  I saw a picture of a book tree on Pinterest and thought it was so cool! Now, I've seen real people make them.  They're fabulous.



Something I want: a Rick Riordan( his earlier adult books) tree to accompany the lonely James Dashner tree

Something someone needs( I switched this one up a bit): Philippines relief

Something to wear: eco friendly long sleeve t's

What do you want for the holidays? What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.