Saturday, January 11, 2014

I love you, Courtney S. Stevens and Twitter!

I won an ARC of Faking Normal by Courtney S. Stevens on Twitter, one of those contests you enter by retweeting I think.  This is the third time I have won something bookish this way, so it's definitely worth trying.  I won this before the holiday break, so that explains the ornament.


I'm sorry, but I can't rotate this photo.

I was expecting to only receive the ARC, but Courtney sent me a Green Lantern poster with a nice message on it, an ornament as already mentioned, two bracelets, and a promotional card for Faking Normal.  The ARC was signed!!! This was too nice, considering I wasn't supposed to get anything extra, and I didn't pay shipping.  I'll be seeing Courtney on the Story Crush tour in March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.