Monday, February 24, 2014

I Love Books: Book Haul

My daddy said that I could buy as many books as I wanted.  If I did that, I would have maxed out the credit card.  However, here's what I did decided on at my local indie store!!! Support those little bookstores :)


I got Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt because I was there for that book signing.  I'll leave a photo of the signed title page because it's so cute, and you can read about the super original pajama party book launch here!!

Also got Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor for an upcoming book signing.  I mostly got it because I hate showing up to multiple author book signings without having a book for everyone, but I've heard wonderful things about it!!!!!!!

Next, Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi! I got to support her and her awesomeness.  And it is the epic conclusion.

Lastly, I got Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan.  I saw David last month, but I didn't get this signed so now I have an excuse to see him again :) Have to have a complete signed, first edition collection of David's work!  Yes, I'm a nerd, but I thought I established this already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.