Thursday, July 10, 2014

Make an If I Stay Collage

Gayle Forman tweeted about this at least a week ago, and so I made mine then, but I've been meaning to share with you!  Sorry for my lateness ; (

So, the If I Stay movie, based on Gayle's bestseller, is coming out August 22.  To celebrate the arrival, make your own version of the movie poster here.

 
Unfortunately, you can't substitute "Chloe Grace Moretz" for your own name, but pretty cool, huh?  I had a fun time choosing the pictures that I deemed good enough for my poster.
 
 
I am so excited for this movie, and I hope that it does well, though I fear that the target audience is narrow, because Gayle Forman is amazing and kind.  This book and its sequel are some of my favorite books I've ever read.  I don't know if I'll be able to see the movie opening night because college starts that week.  I'm a freshman...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.